Many people start going to the gym to lose a bit of weight, thinking that because they’ve watched a few episodes of The Biggest Loser they know what they’re doing. While looking ridiculous is just the less important thing that could happen, in the worst case scenario you could actually get injured. This is why if you are just starting out at the gym you should follow the advices of experienced trainers instead of figuring out yourself how to properly execute an exercise.
1. You’re doing it wrong
2. This is not a fashion week show
3. Multitasking is the word
4. Just chilling at the gym
5. Now, how did you get that ice cream inside the gym?
6. A helmet? Why a helmet?
7. Take a look at your friend
8. And I thought that gym has a dress code. What if he drops the towel
9. No way this is going to end well
10. This is not how it works
Images source: wboxes.com