“Living in 3017” was a phrase first used in May 2017 by the Twitter user, @MyFavTrash. We’ve put this phrase to good use in the compilation below. The tweet gained over 18,000 retweets and 41,000 likes
Here is the list of the newest people form 3018 who are thousand years ahead of us!
my dog hates his nails getting clipped so my dad literally bought a purse & cut holes in it pic.twitter.com/PWnsUBiiZT
— Kendal Peifer (@KendalPeifer) 11. veljače 2018.
2) This kid is going places
We’re all living in 2018 meanwhile this Dude’s living in the year 3018 pic.twitter.com/m6N2GnTpH5
— Mask ishan (@Mr_LoLwa) 24. veljače 2018.
3) Little guy has a point here!
4) Engineer stay-at-home dad is a bad idea? I don’t think so.
5) It must have already crossed your mind!
6) YouTube has many uses, but this is new to me
7) Here is how to deal with hot food
8) “Guy took pictures of the Yankees vs Mariners all night like this.”
9) Knowing doctors is always benefitial
10) Scuba instructor level = master
11) “Just get on my level!”
12) Head light?
13) “Got blackout drunk and woke up to this.”
14) This is how they trim hair in 3018
15) That badass look on his face
16) Toaster’s broken so…
17) Why aren’t we all using this!
18) When you forget to take a shower
Images source: brightside.me