Did you know that it takes more than 400 years for a plastic bottle to disintegrate? This is a long period of time. So, why are we tossing them away and endangering our surroundings? A young student from Iceland may have found the solution to this problem.
1. Many Before Him Tried to Solve This Problem but Ari Jónsson Was the One Who Brought a Solution When He Showed Us This:
2. Ari Jónsson Is a Product Design Student from Iceland Who May Have Solved the Earth’s Biggest Pollution Problem
3. In America Alone, 35 Billion Plastic Bottles Get Thrown Away Every Year
4. His Revolutionary Discovery Will Make the Production of Biodegradable Water Bottles Possible
5. They Are Completely Made Out of Red Algae Powder, and They Will Help Us to Reduce Pollution!
6. It Was after Reading About Huge Numbers of Bottles That End up in the Ocean That He Made a Decision to Do Something About It
7. He Asked Himself a Simple Question: Why Are We Using Materials That Are Bad for the Environment and That Take Hundreds of Years to Dissolve?
8. Initially, He Started Examining the Weak and Strong Points of Particular Materials
9. In the End, He Realized That Using the Red Algae Powder Will Be the Most Useful Solution
10. A Normal Water Bottle Can Be Made Out of This Powder, Water and Heat
11. The Material Should Be Put in a Special Mold, and Voila, Our Degradable Bottle Would Look Just Like a Regular Bottle!
12. This Is a Call Out for All Those Who Throw Away Objects Made Out of Plastic!